GBS accepts applicants with a minimum of:
- A bachelor’s degree (specific to the position)
- A teaching certificate or diploma
- At least two years of experience in a related position
Candidates who offer the following will fit well into the GBS community:
- Energetic and passionate about learning
- The ability to successfully work within a team
- Flexibility & motivation
- High-quality student-centered & 21st century teaching
- A commitment to on-going professional growth
- A desire to actively participate in a positive school culture of continuous improvement.
How to Apply:
GBS will accept applications throughout the year. Certified teachers may submit an application to email@example.com with the following attachments in a single PDF file:
- CV with recent photograph, which includes the contact details for three references.
- Letter of application (1 page maximum) detailing your interest in the position and stating your educational philosophy
- Scanned copy of valid passport with biographical data
For candidates with dependents, kindly indicate if an accompanying partner or spouse is seeking employment (if yes, please include a C.V.) and the age of any accompanying children.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.