Registration is now open for the 2018-2019 academic school year. We wish to remind parents/guardians that the school will reserve a place for students only if they satisfy all GBS academic and conduct requirements, and if the parent/guardian completes re-registration procedures before March 31, 2018. It will be at the discretion of the school to re-enroll students after this date. If you wish to enroll siblings of existing student’s, please do so immediately so that they will receive priority over other new students in the event of limited space.
You can find all registration forms needed for returning and new students on the school’s website: www.gbs.edu.kw under Admission Procedures. Please complete, print and return the forms to the school for registration purposes.Registration procedures:Note: Tuition fees/resource fees are subject to change for the school year 2018/2019.
- As per Ministry of Education regulations, only the parent or guardian of the child is entitled to carry out registration procedures and sign relevant documents. Legal proof of guardianship must be provided in case a person other than the father carries out registration (in case of the death of the father, a death certificate and legal proof of guardianship must be provided. In case of divorce the mother must provide proof that she has an educational mandate over the child or a final custody decision).
- As for students whose parents are living in the country illegally they must provide a security information card for the parent and the student (if available), original birth certificate or a letter from the “Committee of Claims and Lineage” that proves that the father is in the process of issuing a birth certificate to prove the lineage.·
- Parents are expected to pay the amount of two hundred (200) Kuwaiti Dinars registration/resource fees for elementary and middle school students and 150 Kuwaiti Dinars registration/resource fees for KG students. The registration fees (100KD) are non-refundable. This will be deducted from the coming year’s tuition fees. Fees will be divided into three payments:
o 1st payment in September
o 2nd payment in December
o 3rd payment in February.
- Kindly note that tuition fees for the current year have to be paid in full in order to be able to re-enroll students for the coming year.
- All Parents are kindly requested to present a valid ID card.
- All non-Kuwaiti parents are kindly requested to present a valid ID card, a valid residency and a copy of the passport for the student and the parent/guardian.
The Registration and Accounting Offices are open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 pm. During the months of March and April, these offices will be open Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
For further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org