AlGhanim Bilingual School (GBS) believes that:
- Education is fundamental to the overall positive development of the child's personality.
- The ultimate goal of education is to assist in the development of the child's ethical system.
- Education is the development of the child’s abilities and the cultivation of his/her creative and critical aptitudes.
- The learner is the central interest of the school; the school must help every child experience success in the learning process.
- The school is committed to treating all students in a fair and just manner.
- The school promotes the values of cooperation and solidarity among all participants in the educational process.
- The school makes every effort to provide an enjoyable, healthy learning environment.
- The school links theory to practice, adopting a rational attitude towards knowledge and valuing strong work ethics and high moral standards.
- GBS staff shall embody the school philosophy and mission in their demeanor and their performance.
- GBS leadership shall interpret the school philosophy into instructional curriculum, programs, activities, and procedures.
GBS philosophy and teachings foster:
- A genuine commitment to Arab and Islamic culture, heritage, and values.
- A modern cosmopolitan perspective through the promotion of tolerance of individual differences and free exchange of ideas and views.
- The practice of good citizenship and effective participation in national and global development.
- The overall development of the child’s personality through the acquisition of the intellectual, psychological, physical, and social skills and attitudes that promote life-long self-development.
- The pursuit of excellence and high achievement as a way of life.